With over 6.7 million customers worldwide, Unibet is one of the largest online gambling operators. Unibet is a Swedish-owned company who was founded in 1997 and currently has more than 150 countries. The Unibet brand is associated with many elite sporting clubs and their reputation as one of the leading online bookmakers is backed up by the wide range of sports and betting options, competitive odds, comprehensive range of online gambling products and attention to customer service. Unibet was the best online bookmaker in the years 2006 and 2008 according to the eGaming Review magazine. There really are plenty of good reasons to become a Unibet customer!
The Unibet website is chracterized by a very professional offering, which employs a green and white colour scheme to very good effect. The visitor can find everything he needs - the betting markets for popular upcoming sporting events, the menu of betting categories and sports, as well as a window to the live betting section of the Unibet, although the In-Play betting facility is detached from the rest of the site in a pop-up format. The site is currently offered in 27 languages what is also very helpful. They currently offer mobile betting, as well as results, live scores as well as a detailed statistics service for all major leagues and competitions.
Opening an account with Unibet is an easy and carefree process. New customer is asked to provide basic personal information but if at any point you have difficulty creating your new account there is a step by step guide to help you through. If that isn't help enough, you can ask customer support for assistance. The help is provided via email and phone and is present 24 hours a day, so majority of your issues will be solved in a fast and convenient way. Open an account now if you are not a member yet!
Sign Up Bonus
New customers can receive a refund on their first bet at Unibet up to the value of £20 on any sport or event. For example if you register a new account and place your first bet of up to £20 and, if it loses, they will refund your losing stake. For actual information about promotions please visit Unibet website.
Unibet has a very impressive customer service which includes 24/7 support and a multiple-language live chat option. You can contact them by phone call or sending an email in your own language. Unibet also has pages with some of the most popular questions and answers (FAQ) that can help you solve your problem.
Unibet offers one of the deepest menus of sports and betting events on which to place your money. Not only all well-known leagues and major sporting events from across the globe but also some obscure and alternative sports and competitions are covered. Unibet offers you all the traditional forms of betting, with an amazing range of special bets on offer for major sporting events, especially for football, ice hockey and tennis, where not only all ATP and WTA Tour events are in offer but also most of the ATP Challenger Tour matches and some special bets. Unibet offers a great live betting console which is very easy to use and also a very good live streaming - as a customer you can watch hundreds of live streamed sports events every month for free (Unibet TV).
Unibet has a "one full set completed" rule for all tennis matches for wagers to stand. If less than 1 set is completed all wagers are considered void and you will get your full stake back. Read more about betting rules for other sports at Unibet website.
Advantages of Unibet
- Large betting offer
- Excellent live betting console
- Free live streaming for members
- Good coverage of tennis events
- Competitive odds (1.90 - 1.90 for evenly priced matches)
- Customers support provided via online chat, email and phone
- Company with good reputation and history of reliable online bookmaker
- One of the best online bookmakers for recreational bettors
Disadvantages of Unibet
- Deposits via credit cards are charged
- Lower limits for less known sports and leagues
There really are plenty of good reasons to become a Unibet customer - imposant coverage of sporting events and betting options including most of the tennis matches, great live betting console and reputation of one of the best online bookmakers in the world. You will definitelly make a good decision if you decide to open an account with them and we can only recommend Unibet to you!
Register now if you do not have an account yet!
- Website URL: www.unibet.com
- Date Established: 1997
- License: Malta
- Excluded Countries: USA, Turkey, France, China
- Banking Methods: Credit/Debit Card, Bank transfer, NETELLER, Skrill (Moneybookers), paysafecard, Pay Ukash
- Website Languages: English, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Turkish, Greek, Romanian, Croatian, German, Italian, French, Belgian, Czech, Polish, Russian, Estonian, Hungarian, Latvian, Lithuanian
- Account Currencies: EUR, CZK, GBP, USD, CAD, HRK, DKK, EEK, HUF, NOK, PLN, SEK, CHF
- Tennis Offer: All ATP and WTA events, most ATP Challenger Tour matches
- Rules for Tennis: One set has to be completed